Fluorescent Bulb Disposal
The program accepts up to ten of the following types of lighting products for recycling without charge:
- Fluorescent tubes (straight, curved, U, circular, square etc.)
- UV and germicidal lamps
- Incandescent and halogen bulbs
- Compact fluorescent lights (CFLs)
- Ultra High Performance (UHP) lamps (replacement projector lamps)
- High-intensity discharge lamps (HIDs)
We copy a variety of house and car keys.
We repair and custom build screens. We have aluminum and fiberglass screen in black and gray. We have bronze and pet screen also.
We cut both single stength and double strength glass up 36" x 44". Our Ballard location cuts acrylic sheets.
Mon - Fri: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Sat: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Sun: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM