- Stainless Steel Fasteners: We have the largest selection of Stainless Steel fasteners in the area, featuring both SAE and Metric sizes, in almost all configurations currently available. We use multiple sources to ensure the greatest range of sizes, thread pitches, and head styles. In addition to the “standard fare”, our Stainless Department boasts an irresponsibly excessive selection of the oddball, unusual, and hard to find parts that has made us famous in Seattle. Give us a call to see if you can stump us, especially on the weird stuff.
- Silicon Bronze Fasteners: When Doc Freeman's, the iconic Seattle Ship Supply store closed in 2003, we saw it as a rare opportunity. We were able to buy over 2,200 lbs. of Silicone Bronze fasteners, which we toted to our shop, sorted, and stocked. Since then, we have purged the dregs, and filled in the selection. We have also added Frearson and Robertson drive screws, as well as SB finish washers, etc., making our SB department a mecca for local boat builders, and a favorite haunt for folks at Seattle’s Center For Wooden Boats (http://www.cwb.org ), and the leaders of the famous Woodworking programs at Seattle Central Community College. Call us for availability and a price quote for your project. If we don’t have it, we can get it. If we can’t get it, you don’t need it.
- Chrome Fasteners: What started out as an expensive experiment has become a full-fledged department. We source our Chrome Fasteners from several vendors, and have built a selection of SAE and Metric chrome that has put the finishing custom touches on some of the coolest projects that we have seen. While the chrome selection could never be as complete as our Stainless Steel department, we try to stock almost all of the chrome currently available, even including the rare fine thread, button heads, oddball spacers, etc. Call us for details.
- Nylon Fasteners: Available in either Natural or Black. Nylon is rarely found by-the-piece, but we have a great selection of hex head, pan head, and flat heads, as well as nuts, washers, fender and finish washers, Mylar washers, etc. We also stock lots of nylon spacers, in both SAE and Metric. Come in and check out our “Wall of Oddball Fasteners,” literally hundreds of bins of hard-to-find parts!
- Metric Fasteners: In addition to the stainless, chrome and nylon fasteners already mentioned, we stock a full range of ferrous metric nuts and bolts, in grades 8 and 10.9. We even have mini-metric, as well as all of the oddball e-clips, dowel pins, etc., that you would expect "The Fastenerds" to have!
Mon - Fri: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Sat: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Sun: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM